If you’ve landed on this page that means you’re searching for some of the best Canva alternatives.
In this piece, I am going to review some of the best alternatives to Canva that are available in the market.
So, without wasting any more time let’s jump right into the list of the software:
A Quick Overview Of The Featured Canva Alternatives:
List of Top Canva Competitors
1. Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is one of the best graphic designing tools launched back in 2016 and also a great alternative to Canva. It is primarily used to create various types of professional and eye-pleasing graphic designs for your business, work, school.
Whether you need to create attractive and artistic social media graphics, headers, posters, logos, flyers or editing short videos etc.
Moreover, It gives thousands of free starter templates and images for you to start your graphic designing journey. You can start designing by signing up at their site or mobile app
- There are thousands of free icons and images available to make your designs more appealing.
- Convert JPG files to PNG files or vice versa.
- Convert your video into a GIF
- Resize your images and videos as per the required dimensions.
- Remove the background
- Ready-made templates for different occasions
- Share your graphics with your colleagues or friends with just the click of a button.
There are three plans offered by Adobe Spark, one of their three plans is free and the other two are paid. Apart from that, if you purchase their individual plan, you can get access to their plan for 30 days for free.
- Starter plan – At $0, you can download an unlimited number of designs and get access to thousands of images and icons. However, the graphics contain the Adobe Spark watermark which can be removed by upgrading your plan.
- Individuals Plan – $9.99/month ($8.33/month with yearly subscription)
- Team Plan – $19.99/month ($240/year)
Next, we have DesignBold on our list. It is an online graphic designing tool that lets you craft different types of designs like Social media headers/posts, Youtube thumbnails, postcards, logos, etc, with the help of drag & drop function.
- It offers 20000+ ready-to-use templates that anyone can use.
- Supports Vietnamese fonts
- A library with over a million copyrighted images
- You can download your designs in different formats i.e JPEG, PNG, and PDF.
- A user-friendly drag & drop builder and keyword shortcut keys makes editing simple and easy.
- All of your designs can be stored on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere.
- Share your design on social media or other platforms using links provided by DesignBold.
DesignBold offers two plans to their users; one is a forever free plan in which you can download only 5 designs per month, and the second is a pro plan in which you will get unlimited downloads and access to all the premium templates and high-quality images. The pro plan comes with monthly as well as yearly membership.
Also, they provide a 30-day free trial which allows you to try their pro plan features for free.
- Free plan – Free for everyone.
- Pro Plan – $9.99 /month ($7.99/month with a yearly subscription)
Last but not the least, Crello is another amazing and user-friendly platform for graphic designing and even a non-professional person can make attractive and professional designs in a matter of minutes.
To make your tasks easier, there are 50,000 pre-built static templates for different occasions. All you have to do is pick a template and start editing the content with the help of the Crello editor.
If you’re looking for the best free Canva alternatives then Crello could be the best option for you. As it provides a forever free plan that anyone can use as long as they want. Though their free plan has some limitations.
But if you are planning to buy its pro version, then Crello has everything that any creator needs to design static and animated visuals. Moreover, its pricing is also less than Canva’s, which makes it a good alternative to Canva.
- They provide 50,000+ templates including animated templates with 1 million+ free High-quality images.
- You can invite your friends or colleagues to do a real-time collaboration.
- You can easily remove the background from your images with just a click.
- You can easily do Resizing and rotating of images.
- You can add various types of stickers, frames, fonts, filters, and many more things to make your design look more unique and attractive.
- You can create these designs on your phone, computer, or from any browser-based device too.
The best thing about Crello is that it also offers a forever-free plan which lets you download 5 designs every month and give access to 50K static and animated ready-made templates, millions of premium images and thousands of HD video clips and 200M+ royalty-free stock files from Deposit photos.
In addition to the free plan, there is a premium plan that comes with monthly and yearly subscriptions. The pro plan will give you all the features that you have in the starter plan plus team collaboration, brand kits, and allow you to download projects and royalty-free files without any restrictions, etc. However, they also offer a free trial of their pro plan so you can test its premium features without paying a single penny.
- Starter Plan – $0 (Free for everyone)
- Pro Plan – $9.99/month($7.99/month with yearly subscription)
We have seen the list of the best alternatives to Canva, and now you have to choose one tool for yourself that meets your requirements and suits your budget.
I would encourage you to take advantage of their free version or free plan before making a purchase.