Are you searching for the best cold emailing software for email outreach?
Cold emailing is one of the trickiest aspects of email marketing. The fact that you are trying to contact a person who doesn’t have your email makes it a must to package your message in a way that will easily trigger them to read it.
There are hundreds of cold emailing services that you can use for your cold emailing tasks, but the choice of the one you go with will significantly impact the success of your cold emailing campaign.
In this article, we have compiled a list of the top 5 cold emailing software you can use to successfully execute your cold emailing campaign.
The cold emailing tools we are about to share with you have a lot in common, but they also have several features that make each of them unique from the rest. Without wasting any more of your time, let’s get into the list.
If you have been looking for feature rich software for cold email marketing, then Woodpecker has got you covered. Woodpecker is one of the best cold emailing software that is designed mainly for B2B email marketing. Its ability to determine if an email is verified before sending a message is one of the features that make this tool suitable for your B2B cold emailing campaign. It also has automated features that allow sending automatic replies, scheduled emails, and follow-up on the sent emails.
- Human-like emailing: This feature will enable you to send personalized emails to your prospects to make them feel special. It also allows integrations with popular email platforms like Gmail, Outlook, and IMAP.
- Automation: Woodpecker has automation features like automated-in thread follow-ups, email scheduling based on time zones, automatic reply detection, rescheduling follow-ups, and many more
- Teamwork: This lets your team work together. Moreover, you can manage your client’s campaign on the agency panel and switch to the company panel to manage your own. With a single click, you can switch between the two panels.
- Security feature detects duplicate detection, blacklisted domains, non-existing email addresses, etc and helps to protect sender reputation.
- Stats features enable you to know how many people opened your email, how many people replied to your email, bounce rates, click-through rates, etc. These stats help you to improve your next campaign.
- A/Testing – By checking different versions of your outreach campaigns, you can quickly determine which ones are more effective.
Begin with the 14-day free trial to take a look at the software’s features without entering your credit card information. Also, it lets you send 150 messages for free. However, after a 14-days free trial, your campaigns will be halted unless you upgrade to a premium plan, but you will continue to have access to your results, campaigns, and statistics.
Woodpecker pricing depends on the number of people you intend to contact per day. If you choose to pay annually, their pricing is as follows; 50 people at $48/month, 200 people at $52/month, and an unlimited number at $56/month. The image below shows the detailed features you will get for these packages.
Next, we have in the list of best cold email software is Klenty. It has a wide range of features that can benefit both small-and large-scale businesses as well as B2B and B2C businesses.
It enables sales teams to engage with prospects at scale with multi-channel sales sequences. Also, it personalizes each message by including precise information and delivers it to the right people at the right time.
- Email personalization: to make your emails look more personal and focused on your prospect.
- Automation: You can automate followup texts and calls using this tool
- Email deliverability: Moreover, as we know, deliverability is the main concern of every marketing campaign. Therefore, it is brimming with features that ensure each campaign lands in your prospect’s inbox rather than the spam folder or the promotion tab.
- Reports and dashboard to help you view the performance of your cold emailing campaigns
- Agency dashboard for managing your client’s campaign under one roof.
- Cadence Playbooks for personalizing sales outreach based on intent signal
Klenty has three pricing packages that include the following;
- Startup at $35/month/user
- Growth at $60/month/user
- Enterprise at $100/month/user.
The image shows the various features you will get for each of these packages.
Snovio is a simple and reliable cold outreach emailing platform that can be used for generating leads, running email sales campaigns, automating follow-ups, nurturing leads to maximize conversion rate, scheduling campaigns for old customers, and many more. Thanks to its features like email verification that validates each email address in your list. This software can be used by small businesses and large enterprises because they have a wide range of options to suit businesses of different sizes. The advantage Snovio has over its competitors is the fact that it doesn’t limit the number of users for all their pricing packages.
- Email verification enables you to send messages to only verified email addresses.
- Track sent emails in Gmail.
- Find email addresses based on domains: This feature will help you generate B2B leads.
- Integration with several web platforms like Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Asana, and many more
- Snovio API: This API can be integrated with a 2000+ marketing and sales tools seamlessly so you can take advantage of Snovio’s cold email marketing capabilities into your application and automate your workflow.
Snovio has 5 pricing packages that include the following;
- S at $33/month
- M at $66/month
- L at $141/month
- XL at $241/month
- XXL at $482/month
The image below shows the detailed features you will get for each of these packages.
Reply is another best cold emailing software that takes your sales outreach game to the next level. It incorporates email search, cold emailing, and LinkedIn outreach. As a result, you can find emails on LinkedIn, communicate with prospects through multiple channels, and track campaign performance with a detailed report, and a lot more.
- Discover: This feature enables you to find emails on business platforms like LinkedIn.
- Engage: Reply will make it easy for you to engage with your potential customers using automated multichannel sequences.
- Execute: This tool will also make it easy for you to execute tasks through its features like Daily workflow on the tasks dashboard, prospect status visibility, self-service and team management for calls, etc.
- Integration: You can integrate Reply with other web platforms like Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Just call, many more.
- Reports and analytics: It will help you get timely reports to allow you to view the performance of your cold email campaigns at a glance.
Reply has 3 pricing categories that you can choose from based on the features you need.
- 70 dollar/user/month for contacting up to 1000 people per month
- 90 dollar/user/month for contacting up to 3000 people per month
- 120 dollar/user/month for contacting unlimited people per month
They also have business packages that are priced at $70, $60, and $50, respectively. Below is an image showing the feature you will get for each package.
Mailshake is another cold emailing service/tool that automates your email outreach process and helps you to turn your prospects into leads. This tool is currently used by over 46,000 users worldwide thanks to its wide range of features that simplify most cold emailing tasks.
- Integrations: Mailshake can be integrated with third party platforms and CRM that include; Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot, G suit, Outlook, etc.
- Lead catcher: It helps in identifying the most engaged leads
- A/B split testing: For testing the most effective cold emailing campaigns
- Phone dialer: Mailshake has a built-in phone dialer to simplify your workflow
- Social Outreach: This feature will help you follow up and engage with your leads on other different platforms
Mailshake has two pricing packages that include;
- Email outreach at $59/user/month ($44/user/month with yearly subscription)
- Sales engagement at $99/user/month ($75/user/month with yearly subscription)
If you want to explore the software before making a purchase, you can book a demo. However, they also offer a 30-day money back guarantee in case you’re satisfied with the software.
Below is an image showing the details of features you will get on each of these packages.
So, which cold emailing software is right for you? The answer, of course, depends on your requirements and budget.
Woodpecker, and Klenty are our top recommendations.
Above mentioned, all the cold email services in this article offer a free trial or the ability to request a free demo. Therefore, if you’re having difficulty determining, give them a shot to evaluate their performance.
Did I forgot to mention any other cold emailing software that should be included in the article. Please do let us know using the comment section below.