Writing product descriptions is one of the most tedious tasks while listing products on an eCommerce website. Describing all the features for your products requires an average of 200 to 500 words, which can consume a lot of time if you decide to do it manually. However, with a product description generator, you can hand over most of this work to AI and only focus on the polishing bit.
There are several product description generators in the market right now, and choosing the right one to use could be a challenge, especially if it’s the first for you to look for one. Lucky enough, we have compiled for you a list of the top 4 product description generators that you can choose from, so you won’t have to start from scratch. Let’s get into the list right away.
Rytr is one of the best AI-powered product description writer used by over 10,000 marketers, entrepreneurs, and copywriters to generate content automatically. It was invented in April 2021, but it is already among the most reliable product description generators that you can use today; this shows how much potential Rytr has.
Besides product description, Rytr has over 20 other use cases that you can take advantage of to generate several types of content automatically. All you have to do is choose your preferred language, tone of voice, use case i.e product description generator/ product description bullet points, and then enter a couple of relevant keywords and press “Ryte For Me” button to generate the content. Rytr also has an API that developers can integrate into their web apps.
- Rytr Supports over 25 languages including, English, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Dutch, Korean, Portuguese, Greek, French, and many more.
- The tool allows you to adjust the tone of voice for more effective communication with your audience. It gives 20 tones: appreciative, assertive, awestruck, candid, casual, cautionary, compassionate, convincing, earnest, formal, funny, humble, humorous, joyful, thoughtful, urgent, inspirational, worried, and enthusiastic to describe your products.
- In addition to product descriptions, it can be used for 24+ use cases and enables you to automatically create blog outlines, emails, Google and social media Ads, social bio, essays, blog posts, reviews, and much, much more.
- This tool uses the latest natural language AI text generating technology, GPT-3, provides by Elon Musk’s OpenAI.
- Rytr has the option of generating more than one copy at a time.Simply select how many variations you want to generate from your given keywords, and it will generate multiple variations in one go.
2. Jarvis (Conversion AI)
Jarvis is one of the top-rated text generators on the market right now. It uses artificial intelligence to automatically create written content with just a few inputs. This tool has been in the market for just a few months, but it is currently being used by over 10,000 copywriters; that should give you an idea of how fast it is growing.
Some of the content it can create includes blog articles, social media posts, Ad copy, emails, products descriptions, and many more. Besides writing the text, conversation.ai also adds keywords into your product descriptions to make them SEO-friendly.
- It can generate different forms of content including, product descriptions, social media bio, emails, Ad copy, Quora answers, sentence explainer, video topic ideas, short social media posts, YouTube video descriptions, and many more.
- Jarvis supports up to 26 Multi-languages, and some of the popular supported ones include; Chinese, English, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, French, German, Russian, Italian, and many more.
- It can be integrated into several eCommerce websites that include Amazon, Shopify, and many more.
- It allows collaboration through project folders. With this tool, you can delegate work to your different members and allocate each of them a folder where they can save their work.
- This tool can also add the keywords of your choice into the content to make it SEO optimized.
Writesonic is also a reliable product description generator currently being used by top content-creating brands like TechRadar, Entrepreneur, and Financial Post. It uses artificial intelligence to automatically generate different kinds of content with just a few inputs by the user. It has an inbuilt grammar fixing tool that will help you enhance the grammar of your text.
This tool can be used by bloggers, marketers, and other content creators to automatically generate marketing content for blogs, eCommerce websites, and social media. The good news is that you can use their free trial without having to share your credit card details, so you will have the chance to test its potential before committing to subscribe for any of their paid packages.
- It supports over 24 languages such as English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Swedish, Slovak, and many more.
- You can use Writesonic for over 20 use cases and create several kinds of content, including landing pages, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Article summaries, product descriptions, and many more.
- This tool will also help you fix any grammar errors in your text after automatically generating it.
- Its readability checker: feature ensures your text is easy to read based on the type of audience you are targeting.
- Moreover, Writesonic has search engine optimization capabilities that will help to optimize the content for search engines by including keywords of your choice in the text.
It is an AI-powered product description generator application that is currently being used by over 100,000 users. This tool uses the GPT-3 AI-powered assistant to generate texts for your social media posts, blogs, or emails, besides product descriptions. CopyAI was designed explicitly for Shopify and other eCommerce websites.
- In addition to English, Copy AI supports for over 18 languages such as, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, etc.
- It can be used for more than 18 use cases such as product descriptions, blog content, social media content and ads, email, etc.
- It offers Shopify plugin that you can install it on your Shopify website to help you seamlessly generate descriptions for your products.
- It also has a chrome extension that can be integrated into your browser for easy access
- Powered by OpenAI’s GPT-3 technology
Several other content-generating apps exist, but the four we have shared are the most reliable ones for creating content that won’t require a lot of fixing. The choice of you which to pay for should largely depend on the features you care about. The tools we have shared have a lot in common, but they also have some key differences that you should carefully look at before choosing which to pay for.