If you have been hunting for some of the best Qualtrics Alternatives & Competitors, then here you’ll get the best option that you can use instead of Qualtrics.
Qualtrics is one of the most popular survey platforms and is currently trusted by over 13,000 customers. If you do a Google search for an online survey software that you can use to create surveys, Qualtrics will always be among the first results. Despite being popular, this platform has some drawbacks that have forced several users to consider its alternatives.
In the blog, we accumulated 5 best alternatives to Qualtrics. Let’s get a deep dive into the list:
5 Best Qualtrics Alternatives & Competitors In 2021
1. Survey Monkey
Survey Monkey is one of the most reliable survey builders and best Qualtrics alternatives & competitors in the market at the moment. It has a simplified and easy-to-use UI and a variety of templates, plus several other features that make designing survey forms faster. However, Survey Monkey’s main drawback is its pricing structure, which mainly favors the annual subscribers.
Key Features Of Survey Monkey
- Multiple templates: Survey Monkey has over 230 templates that are separated into different categories. These templates are extremely easy to edit, even for beginners. However, you can also choose to design your surveys from scratch.
- Multiple questions types: This platform offers up to 13 types of survey questions. So, literary most of the survey questions will fall under any of these types. Survey Monkey also uses AI algorithms to suggest the type of questions you may use based on the content. It also includes expert samples questions that you can get started with.
- Analytics: Survey Monkey has powerful analytics capabilities that enable users to analyze their survey results
- Data sharing and exporting: This feature enables securely sharing your survey assets with your team in some of the popular formats, including CSV, XLS, PDF, PPT, and SPSS.
2. Survey Sparrow
Survey Sparrow is a very popular online survey platform that is currently trusted by over 50,000 customers. It has an easy-to-use interface and is also significantly cheaper than Qualtrics. It also has a wide range of pro features that make the whole process of building and analyzing survey results a lot faster. Its ability to create responsive surveys on both mobile and desktop devices is one of the key strengths it boasts over Qualtrics.
Key Features Of Survey Sparrow
- Multi-device compatible surveys: Survey Sparrow allows you to create surveys compatible with both mobile and desktop computers.
- Customizable templates: This platform has customizable Survey templates, so you won’t have to always start from scratch. You can also white-label your survey with your brand logo and colors to make it more unique.
- Detailed insights: Survey Sparrow offers a simplified dashboard that makes extracting data about your various surveys easy.
- Sharing: This feature enables you to add easy-to-click sharable buttons to your surveys. You can also create shareable web links and also track their performance to know your best-performing channels yet.
- Multiple integrations: Survey Sparrow integrates with hundreds of web applications, including Salesforce, Aweber, HubSpot, Google Contacts, Zapier, and many more.
Key Feature Of Alchemer
- Survey creation: Alchemer allows the creation of different kinds of forms, including surveys, quizzes, and payment forms. It also enables importing of word documents that are automatically converted into surveys.
- Survey templates: This platform also offers a few templates that you can customize to create unique and personalized survey forms.
- Multiple question types: It offers several question types, so you will obviously find one where your survey questions fall.
- R scripting that allows more customization: Advanced users that know how to code can take advantage of this feature to customize their templates even further.
- A/B split testing: This feature enables creating different survey formats and comparing how each of them performs.
4. Question Pro
Question Pro is a decent alternative to Qualtrics thanks to its impressive collection of several question types and an intuitive user interface. It also has a wide range of features that qualify it to be among some of the most complete online survey tools. Its pricing and features are tailored for both small businesses and large enterprises as well.
Key Features Of Question Pro
- Multiple questions types: Question Pro supports the creation of survey questions of various types. So, you can choose a type that suits the kind of survey you intend to conduct and your target audience.
- Multiple survey themes: It has over 20 professional survey templates that you can customize to create a more personalized experience for your customers.
- Analytics and reporting: It provides real-time shareable dashboards to enhance your decision-making process.
- Multiple integrations: This platform integrates with a wide range of web applications, including; Salesforce, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, MS Dynamics, HubSpot, and many more.
Another one in the list of best Qualtrics alternatives & competitors is LimeSurvey. LimeSurvey is a fully-fledged form/survey creation tool that allows the creation of both simple and complex surveys. More advanced users can also take advantage of its scripting feature to create more customized and complex surveys. LimeSurvey’s pricing and features are mainly tailored for small business owners. The major drawback with LimeSurvey is it doesn’t integrate with most of the popular web applications.
Key Features of LimeSurvey
- Multiple question types: This feature enables users to create surveys with various types of questions to suit their target market. It supports up to 28 questions types.
- Survey templates: With this feature, users can build surveys without having to start from scratch.
- Exporting and sharing: This feature lets you export surveys in different formats, including Excel, CSV, Stata, SPSS, Word, and PDF.
Conclusion: Best Qualtrics Alternatives & Competitors
All the Qualtrics alternatives & competitors we have shared above can help you build simple and complex survey forms. If you are frustrated with Qualtrics pricing or its relatively steep learning curve, you can pick one of these tools, and you’ll be good to go. Most of these tools are tailored for small businesses and have bigger packages with more features that larger enterprises can take advantage of.