Zoho is a software as a Service (SaaS) platform that offers a number of productivity tools and email services. Zoho boasts of over 13 million customers who are using its products on a subscription-based model. Zoho mail is considered one of the best mail services any business can use.
What is Zoho Mail?
Zoho offers one of the best secure mail hosting services on the web. They prioritize security for their clients without any compromise. Zoho mail has an ad free and friendly dashboard. It offers web, desktop and mobile application email client software which you can use to access your mails.
What Makes Zoho Mail One Of The Best?
It would mean not recognize the superiority of Zoho mail hosting services. Here is why Zoho makes it to the top of one of the best email services for any business:
- Security is at the center of everything: Business emails are so sensitive and you wouldn’t want any other third party to have access to them without permission. This is why Zoho offers one of the most hardened security using encryption.
- Ad free dashboard: Forget your Gmail or Yahoo that annoys you with uncalled for adverts.
- Set your own custom domain. Business emails must look proffessional and this means attaching your custom identification domain on it. Zoho lets you setup your custom email, with your brand in mind
- 99.9% Uptime. Uptime refers to the time at which an application is available. Application uptime is so critical for any business. And Zoho mail maintains consistent availability. Zoho has its own data centers that are used to achieve consistent uptime.
- Flexible and friendly pricing: Zoho has one of the best and affordable pricing in the industry. Its 3 pricing plans it offers are so disruptive and unprecedented.
5 Zoho Alternatives you would want to use
A popular Ugandan proverb states that; “a person who has not traveled widely thinks his or her mother is the only best Cook”. The significance of this proverb is that, some people would stick to praising one thing because that is what they only know even before trying out other alternatives with possible potential to offer more satisfaction.
If you’ve been a loyal Zoho mail user, you would rigidly think they’re the only best cook you know of and yet, there a couple of other better cook in the market. In this article, we would like to breakdown some of the best Zoho mail alternatives to try out;
What Are We Looking For In Zoho Alternatives?
Before we compile our list, we would like to talk about some standard features that we’re looking to satisfy our quest for the best Zoho alternatives. Let’s get started;
- Guaranteed Mail Security: For a Zoho mail alternative to fit on our list, we need to ensure that it offers mail security and encryption guarantee.
- Easy to Use: Having a straightforward interface is a must. The best Zoho alternative should have an easy-to-use dashboard with no complicated jargons.
- Flexible pricing: We’re not looking for pricey SaaS mail hosting platforms because that would make them unfit to be on our list.
- Uptime: Application uptime is uncompromisingly a must. We don’t want a Zoho alternative that constantly faces downtime issues.
- Bug free: Any mail hosting service that is alternative to Zoho should be free from errors.
- Ad free: Business mails must be free from online ad interference.
List Of The Top 5 Zoho Mail Alternatives
Here is our reviewed and recommended list of Zoho mail alternatives
This is one of the best email hosting service that has built a robust security reputation in the market. ProtoMail offers end-to-end encryption, a no-nonsense security architecture of modern applications. Some of Proton’s main features include:
- High application security for mail access: Be rest assured that your emails won’t be intercepted by third-party players using man-in-the-middle methods or eavesdropping.
- Swiss Privacy law guarantee. Proton mail is located and headquartered in Switzerland. And Switzerland is one of the safest privacy respecting countries in the world. No third-party entities or govt bodies can dare to ask for users’ data according to Swiss Privacy Laws.
- Send email anonymously: This mail hosting service is good for Whistleblowers and human rights activists. You can send anonymous emails without requiring your personal information and details.
- Easy to use inbox interface: ProtonMail has one of the best modern inbox designs. There is no complicated configurations and settings
- Open Source and free. In the world of application and software development, Open-Source means freedom to use any app or software the way you want, including a right to alter it
Ultimately one of the best and most popular email hosting services on the web. FastMail is an Australian company based in Melbourne and has positioned itself as one of the most reputable SaaS platforms. Some of the key features of FastMail include;
- Availability of support: Whenever you need to get in touch with their customer care and technical support, they’re readily available.
- Custom domain configuration: You get to configure your email with your custom domain name affiliated to your company.
- Superior spam blocking features: No worries about mail spammers because you can easily block them.
- Multi-platform integrations: You can use FastMail and integrate it with apps like Outlook, Thunderbird, and Mac Mail.
- Access everywhere: You can access your FastMail account in the browser, Desktop and mobile app.
- Flexible pricing plans. Just like Zoho mail, FastMail offers price-friendly plans that won’t let you break the bank.
If you’re looking for one of the most secure email services on the web, HushMail is just right for you. HushMail uses proprietary encryption architecture based on PGP security arrangement. Some of its key features include:
- Clean interface: HusMail has one of the best inbox interfaces. It is clean and free from annoying ads.
- Hardened security: With HushMail, email security is highly prioritized. They use PGB encryption architecture.
- Custom Domain configuration: Make your email look proffessional by attaching your custom domain, linked to your brand.
4. Microsoft Outlook
If you’re a windows OS user, you’re most likely to have seen Microsoft Outlook. This tool is one of the most popular email client tools, most commonly used in Windows operating system. Some of its key features include;
- Free to use: For windows Users, they can freely use this tool without paying any extra cost.
- Advanced security integration; Microsoft Outlook is secure and safe to use. It automatically blocks unsafe links, spams and other malware embedded mails that could compromise your privacy.
- Ad free. Don’t worry about annoying ads because Microsoft makes it clear, they don’t target you with ads in your inbox
- File backup for any ransomware attack. Your files and emails are backed up on OneDrive.
This is one of the best premium email services and a perfect alternative to Zoho Mail. Some of its key features include;
- Advanced AI integration. SaneBox’s artificial intelligence features automatically detects and filter out unwanted emails.
- Multiple email integrations. You can connect other email accounts to your SaneBox.
- Trusted by World’s biggest brands. Brands like LinkedIn, Shopify, Coca Cola, Adidas, eBay and others trust SaneBox
- Excellent Trustpilot ratings from various users